Join us in Doubletree’s Spencer’s For Steaks & Chops on Friday, July 24th for our suckling pig themed wine dinner! Held in collaboration with Morgan Winery, we are please to have winemaker, Gianni Abate, joining us as our special guest. Chef Nicki Rhohadfox will be pairing her original creations with various selections of Morgan wines.
Cuban Pork Sliders
Jicama Slaw & Sweet Potato Fries
Paired wirh a Signature Cocktail
Warm up to:
Baby Iceberg Salad
Applewood Smoked Bacon & Creamy Dijon Dressing
Paired with Morgan “Highland” Chardonnay, 2007
Clean up with:
Iced Grapes & Sea Salt
Grilled Pork Kielbasa
Cheddar Jalapeno Risotto & Asparagus Spears
Paired with Morgan Pinot Gris, 2008
Dinner is served:
Local Roasted Suckling Pig
Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce & Bruinoise Roasted Vegetables
Paired with Morgan “Double L” Pinot Noir, 2006
Tickets are $55, space is limited so please RSVP 408-437-2170 or www.spencersforsteaksandchops.com
Other Articles on Similar Topics:
- Spencer’s Presents Wine Dinner in Collaboration with Morgan Winery Join us in Doubletree’s Spencer’s For Steaks & Chops on Friday, July 24th for our...
- Doubletree Now Featuring Sustainably Made Parducci Wines Here at Doubletree Hotel San Jose we are always looking for opportunities to move forward...
- Take Dad to Spencer’s for a Special Father’s Day Dinner Take a peek at the delicious menu we have in store for you and Dad…...
- Downtown San Jose Asian flair! Headed out to downtown San Jose? Try 19th Market (obviously at 19 Market St) 408...
- Don’t cook on Thanksgiving come to Doubletree Doubletree Hotel San Jose is offering two Thanksgiving Dinners. Join us on Thursday November 27th...