Red and Yellow Candy
Roasted Bosq Pear
Third Course: Served with smashed potato and ratatouille
Filet Mignon Oscar – $68
Rosemary Salt-Crusted Prime Rib – $60
Grilled Swordfish – $58
(with coconut risotto, mango-papaya chutney, broccolini)
Grilled Main Lobster Tail – $70
Spencer’s Rib-eye – $70
Butterscotch Creme Brulee
Chocolate Naughty Cake
Red Velvet Cupcake
*price does not include beverages, tax, or gratuity
Other Articles on Similar Topics:
- Take Dad to Spencer’s for a Special Father’s Day Dinner Take a peek at the delicious menu we have in store for you and Dad…...
- New Winter Menu at Spencer’s For Steaks and Chops Chef Nicki Rohadfox has outdone herself again! Spencer’s For Steaks and Chops has perfected the...
- Restaurant Week Starts Tomorrow! Silicon Valley’s Restaurant Week starts tomorrow November 3rd and will continue through the week until...
- Free Cookie on the Fourth of July! On the Fourth of July, a day filled with fun, fireworks and patriotic traditions, Doubletree®...
- Spring Has Sprung in Spencer’s Our on-site restaurant Spencer’s For Steaks and Chops debuted its new Spring menu this week....